Please check availability in the table below!
We are pleased to announce that AKROPOLE Ice Arena is open for those who want to skate!
In the common areas of the Ice Arena, the general internal rules of the Ice Arena, which apply to the customers of the Public Skating Rink, must be observed:
1. During public skating, children under the age of 7 are strictly forbidden to be on the ice without adult supervision.
2. Customers are responsible for their safety in the Ice Arena, including the selection and use of appropriate protective equipment (helmet, gloves, knee and elbow pads, etc.).
3. You can walk on skates only in those places of the Ice Arena premises where a special rubber cover has been applied.
4. It is strictly forbidden to bring into the ice arena any objects not directly related to skating (including and not limited to - bringing weapons, drugs, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, flowers, etc.).
5. It is forbidden to be in the ice arena under the influence of alcohol or psychotropic substances.
6. The Customer must follow all instructions of the Ice Arena administration staff in connection with the observance of the internal rules.
7. Customers use the Ice Arena in such a way that it does not disturb other Customers of the Ice Arena.
8. During public skating, it is forbidden for Customers to skate in reverse, change the direction of skating rapidly, use hockey sticks, etc.
9. Skating training (including figure skating training) is PROHIBITED during public skating!
10. It is strictly forbidden to damage the Ice Arena and its equipment.
11. It is strictly forbidden to climb on ice in the ice arena with shoes unsuitable for skating (shoes, boots, etc.).
If the Customer violates any of the above rules:
1. The employees of the Ice Arena administration have the right to remove the Customer who has violated the rules from the Ice Arena. In this case, the Customer's paid, but not used, Ice Arena usage time is not reimbursed; and or
2. A fine of EUR 50 may be imposed on the customer.
1. In case of damage to the Ice Arena or equipment, the Customer is obliged to cover the costs of restoration of the damaged Ice Arena or equipment in full.
2. The Customer is solely responsible for his / her belongings left unattended in the Ice Arena and its auxiliary premises. The owner / administration of the Ice Arena is not responsible for the Customer's belongings and the Customer's safety during the use of the Ice Arena.
Ice Arena Administration:
1. Is entitled to temporarily restrict the presence of the Customers in the Ice Arena, if it is related to security and / or other reasons (too many customers in the Ice Arena, etc.).
2. Has the right to refuse the Customer to use the Ice Arena.